Fork Union Military Academy welcomes students from around the world.
Backed by over 120 years of tradition, we are one of the top elite all-boys schools in the United States. We value the wide range of cultural, racial and ethnic diversity that enhances the quality of our educational and residential programs.
Our international population represents about 10% of our entire student body. We have recently had students attending from Bermuda, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Canada, China, Costa Rica, Egypt, Finland, Hungary, Iceland, Mexico, Mongolia, Nigeria, Poland, Russia, South Korea, and Vietnam.
International Admission Guidelines
- All applicants should follow the Admission Process.
- International applicants must also submit a copy of their passport.
- Additionally, if English is your second language, is it strongly encouraged to submit an English standardized test score. We do not use minimum scores to eliminate students from the application pool.
- We accept TOEFL (TOEFL Code: 3588), the TOEFL Jr., or Duolingo English Test scores.
- We also will accept the SSAT (SSAT code: 3207).
Should you have any further questions, please contact Jackie Montero-Sharpe, Director of International Enrollment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Videos About International Program
Cadet Tao from China Talks of Being a Military School Cadet
About the International Student Program
International Student Profile: Cadet Samer Khalil
International Student Profile: Cadet Blake Burdack
Cadet Bui from Vietnam Describes Life at Fork Union Military Academy
Cadet Lee from South Korea Talks About Fork Union Military Academy
Cadet Novoszath from Hungary Talks About Postgraduate Program at Fork Union Military Academy
Mexican Families Talk About Their Experience at Fork Union Military Academy