Music is authorized during Cadet free time. The following guidelines govern the music
- Music devices will not have a dual cell phone function.
- Network capability is not authorized.
- Camera and video capability are not approved.
- Music is not played during the class day.
- Cadets will not operate or carry devices outside of their dorm room unless traveling on leave, or on a school sponsored event. Cadets will not walk around campus or move to a mode of transportation with ear buds in place or listen to music until seated in vehicle.
- Devices cannot be operated during Study or Clean-up CQ.
- Cadets will not loan or borrow devices.
- FUMA is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged music devices.