Summer School & Summer Camps
July 1 to July 28, 2018 for Students in Grades 7-12
- Fork Union Military Academy’s Summer School offers a structured program of academic study where students can re-take 2 classes, or earn credit in several of our popular enrichment classes, such as Leadership, Study Skills, SAT Preparation, Interactive Virginia History, or Personal Finance.
- The session lasts for four weeks, and classes are taught by the Academy’s expert faculty.
- While studying here, students have access to the full spectrum of our academic facilities.
Summer Camps for 2018
- Father-Son Weekend - June 15-17, 2018
- Basketball School - July 8-12, 2018
- Football, Strength, Speed Camp - July 16-20, 2018
About Fork Union Military Academy
Located in the heart of central Virginia midway between Richmond and Charlottesville, the Academy’s 1,400-acre campus provides outdoor facilities including football, baseball, soccer, and lacrosse playing fields, a beautiful outdoor track, basketball courts, lighted tennis courts, a fishing pond, and extensive hiking trails. Our 95,000-square foot athletic center offers an indoor track, numerous basketball courts, handball and raquetball courts, an Olympic pool, extensive weight room, indoor batting cage, cardio room, and well-equipped rehabilitation and athletic training center. After school each day the afternoons are filled with athletic instruction with popular options in numerous sports. Athletic fundamentals are taught by our award-winning coaching staff in the fine Academy facilities that have produced more than 80 NFL players, 2 Heisman Trophy winners, 5 Olympians, numerous NBA players, and countless state and national champions.
While enrolled, students reside in Jacobson Hall barracks, where each room is climate-controlled, and is equipped with satellite television and a telephone. Students dine in the Estes Dining Hall, where healthy meals abound. Fresh fruit is available at all times, and a full salad bar is offered with lunch and dinner. The Academy maintains a 30-bed infirmary staffed with a team of Registered Nurses whenever school is in session.
If you are interested in discussing any aspect of our Summer School please call our Admisisons Office at 434.842.4205.
For information about our Summer Camps, please contact Brooks Berry at 434.842.4281.