Cadets enrolling for Term 2 will check in on Monday 28 September. Appointments may be made through your School Admin account to arrive at either 9:30 AM or 10:30 AM. Arriving students will report directly to the Academy Infirmary upon arrival.
Students enrolling, or hoping to enroll, for Term 2 are required to self-quarantine from 18 September until the arrival date of 28 September.
Students enrolling for Term 2 MUST complete the following by close of business Friday 25 September;
- Tuition deposit paid
- Enrollment agreement signed and submitted
- Health Profile completed on SchoolDoc
- A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST SUBMITTED TO OUR INFIRMARY
- Arriving students will participate in new cadet training on 28 and 29 September, and begin class on 1 October.
- Arriving students will live in a separate area of the barracks and in single man rooms until 8 October
- Arriving students will be able to begin athletic practice on 8 October.