May 14, 2021
Below you will find all the end of the year events with parking information, senior student account information and cadet mail and packages information:
Cadet Mail & Packages
Tuesday, May 18th will be the last mail and package day for the remainder of the school year.
This date was chosen due to cadet departures beginning on the 19th. Be sure to change the shipping address on all of your accounts. All packages received after May 18th will be refused or stamped return to sender.
All senior accounts need to be settled PRIOR to graduation. Please contact Ms. Jessica Maddox in the Business Office to settle all accounts: MADDOXJ@FUMA.ORG
Parking for End of the Year Awards & Graduation
Tuesday, May 18:
- 8th-Grade Exams | 8:00 PM | Library | 8th-graders will take their exams in the library during CQ.
- 8th-Grade Day Students will take exams at 3:00 PM in the Library.
Wednesday, May 19:
- Middle School Graduation | 10:30 AM | Chapel | Class A Uniform | Open to 8th-grade parents only | Will be streamed live on YouTube.
- Middle School cadets depart campus following graduation.
- Undergraduate Awards | 4:00 PM | Stadium Field | Class B Uniform | Closed to parents | Will be streamed live on YouTube.
- Parking for Middle School Graduation:
Thursday, May 20:
- Final Term 5 Exams
- Undergraduates depart campus following exams at 12 PM.
- Senior BBQ | 4:30 PM | Middle School Circle | Immediate family only.
- Senior Awards | 6:00 PM | Stadium Field | Class B Uniform | Immediate family only | Will be streamed live on YouTube.
- Senior Ice Cream Social | Following Awards | Middle School Circle | Immediate family only.
- Parking for Senior Awards:
Friday, May 21:
- Baccalaureate | 9:00 AM | Chapel | Closed to parents
- Upper School Graduation | 10:30 AM | Stadium Field | A maximum of 10 tickets allowed per graduating cadet. Make sure to fill out the form below.
Saturday, May 22:
- VISAA Outdoor Track & Field State Meet | 10 AM | Sports Backers Stadium (Richmond, VA).
- Only qualifying athletes will stay after to participate in this meet, including undergraduates and seniors.
- All cadets, including day students, who qualify, will leave as a team and stay in a Richmond hotel Friday night.
- Depending on transportation needs, those athletes who need it will have access to the same hotel Saturday night.
For all travel arrangements, including middle schooler, undergraduates, seniors and track and field athletes, need to continue to use Boardingware.com with the Commandants Department. Track and field athletes also need to include Coach Winston Brown in all travel arrangements.
Check Our School Calendar for Updates
Remember to always check the School Calendar for more information throughout the next few weeks.
Director of Communications
Fork Union Military Academy