April 30, 2021
As we get closer to the end of the school year, we want to continue to push all the information right to your fingertips! Below are details about parades, end of the year awards and graduation. We have added a Graduation Ticket Request Form below. Senior families can have up to 10 tickets.
We have added a deadline to request tickets for the Mother's Day and Senior Day parades.
Sunday, May 9 - Mother's Day Parade | 10 AM
- Open to all cadet families.
- A maximum of two tickets will be available per cadet.
- Cadets are eligible to go on day pass after the event. Day pass will end at 7 PM.
- All Cadet Art Show to begin at 9:30 AM in the Bronson Commons Area.
- Deadline to request tickets is Monday, May 3
Friday, May 14 - Senior Day Parade | 3:30 PM
- Open to senior cadet families only.
- A maximum of five tickets will be available per cadet.
- Senior Art Show to begin at 1:00 PM in the Bronson Commons Area.
- Deadline to request tickets is Monday, May 10
If you haven't already, fill out the form below to request tickets for each parade.
End of the Year Awards & Graduation
Tuesday, May 18:
- 8th-Grade Exams | 8:00 PM | Library | 8th-graders will take their exams in the library during CQ.
- 8th-Grade Day Students will take exams at 3:00 PM in the Library.
Wednesday, May 19:
- Middle School Graduation | 10:30 AM | Chapel | Class A Uniform | Open to 8th-grade parents only | Will be streamed live on YouTube.
- Middle School cadets depart campus following graduation.
- Undergraduate Awards | 4:00 PM | Stadium Field | Class B Uniform | Closed to parents | Will be streamed live on YouTube.
Thursday, May 20:
- Final Term 5 Exams
- Undergraduates depart campus following exams at 12 PM.
- Senior BBQ | 4:30 PM | Middle School Circle | Immediate family only.
- Senior Awards | 6:00 PM | Stadium Field | Class B Uniform | Immediate family only | Will be streamed live on YouTube.
- Senior Ice Cream Social | Following Awards | Middle School Circle | Immediate family only.
Friday, May 21:
- Baccalaureate | 9:00 AM | Chapel | Closed to parents
- Upper School Graduation | 10:30 AM | Stadium Field | A maximum of 10 tickets allowed per graduating cadet. Make sure to fill out the form below.
Saturday, May 22:
- VISAA Outdoor Track & Field State Meet | 10 AM | Sports Backers Stadium (Richmond, VA).
- Only qualifying athletes will stay after to participate in this meet, including undergraduates and seniors.
- All cadets, including day students, who qualify, will leave as a team and stay in a Richmond hotel Friday night.
- Depending on transportation needs, those athletes who need it will have access to the same hotel Saturday night.
For all travel arrangements, including middle schooler, undergraduates, seniors and track and field athletes, need to continue to use Boardingware.com with the Commandants Department. Track and field athletes also need to include Coach Winston Brown in all travel arrangements.
Check Our School Calendar for Updates
Remember to always check the School Calendar for more information throughout the next few weeks.
Director of Communications
Fork Union Military Academy