April 16, 2021
As we get closer to the end of the school year, we want to continue to push all the information right to your finger tips! Below are details about parade times, Mother's Day day pass, end of the year awards, graduation and summer school.
Last week, we announced that two parades will be open to cadet families, including the annual Mother's Day Parade and Senior Day Parade. Remember, these two parades will be ticketed with a limited amount of tickets available per family. Below are the parade times.
Sunday, May 9 - Mother's Day Parade | 10 AM
- Open to all cadet families.
- A maximum of two tickets will be available per cadet.
- Cadets are eligible to go on day pass after the event. Day pass will end at 7 PM.
- Deadline to request tickets is Monday, May 3
Friday, May 14 - Senior Day Parade | 3:30 PM
- Open to senior cadet families only.
- A maximum of five tickets will be available per cadet.
- Deadline to request tickets is Monday, May 10
If you haven't already, fill out the form below to request tickets for each parade.
End of the Year Awards & Graduation
The final week of the 2020-2021 school year is upon us! Below is a list of all the end of the year events, along with information on what events are open to parents. For more information, make sure you check the school calendar.
Wednesday, May 19:
- Middle School Graduation | 10:30 AM | Chapel | Open to 8th-grade parents only | Will be streamed live on YouTube.
- Undergraduate Awards | 4:00 PM | Stadium Field | Closed to parents | Will be streamed live on YouTube.
Thursday, May 20:
- Senior BBQ | 4:30 PM | Middle School Circle | Immediate family only
- Senior Awards | 6:00 PM | Stadium Field | Immediate family only | Will be streamed live on YouTube.
Friday, May 21:
- Baccalaureate | 9:00 AM | Chapel | Closed to parents
- Upper School Graduation | 10:30 AM | Stadium Field | A maximum of eight tickets allowed per graduating cadet. The tickets will be mailed to each senior cadets' address on file.
- When: June 27 to July 24, 2021
- Who: Students in Grades 7 through 12
- Current Cadets: Summer School Agreements can be found in the Parent Portal underneath your son's fall agreement.
Director of Communications
Fork Union Military Academy