The key word for today's update is:
We have spent weeks on campus making preparations for the safe return of students to campus, and we will be filling you in on those preparations in these daily updates in the days ahead.
Our focus in this update, however, is on some important preparation we are asking you to do.
In this email, we will give you the broad outline of the steps you must take to prepare for check-in. In our daily updates that follow this week, we will provide greater detail on each of these steps.
Complete the Application Process as Soon as Possible
We have a number of families who are still in the process of completing their application, applying for financial aid, and interviewing with the Admissions Office. We encourage you to complete this process as soon as you can.
If you have questions about the status of your application process, please reach out to our Admissions Office by phone at 434-842-4205 or by email at email@example.com.
14 Days Before Your Check-In Date
We are asking enrolling cadets and their families to be especially vigilant in the 14 days leading up to their check-in date.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines, maintaining 6 feet of physical distance between you and others.
- Use a mask or cloth face covering when spending time in proximity to others.
- We strongly recommend that you limit your travel in areas currently seeing an increase in COVID-19 infection rates.
Must Complete PRIOR to Check-In Date
In order to make our check-in process more efficient and require less face-to-face interaction time, we need you to have already completed the following steps as soon as possible prior to your check-in date.
- Sign and submit your enrollment agreement.
- Pay your tuition deposit / registration fee.
- Set up your payment account with FACTS Management and the Business Office.
- Complete your Health Form online through the School Doc platform. We will not be accepting paper Health Forms at check-in. If you have not received an email with instructions for completing your School Doc health profile, please contact the Infirmary as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reserve your check-in time slot for the date of your arrival using the online form that will be emailed to you prior to your check-in day.
There will be more detailed information on each of these steps in our daily updates to come in the near future.
Check our "Ready" Page Often to Review Updated Information
Information and procedures continue to evolve as we receive new and updated guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), our local Thomas Jefferson Health District, and other sources. Please check our "Ready" page and review any information that may have been added or updated. We are updating that page several times each week, and it remains your central source of information as we prepare to open our campus to students.