- First-time applicant to the school
- Enrolling in 8th, 9th, or 10th grade
- GPA equivalent to 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrated excellence in scholastic achievement, character, and citizenship
The Application for Admission, Financial Aid Application, and Scholarship Application must be completed and received by March 1 to be considered for the school year beginning that fall of the same calendar year.
Applications received after March 1 will be placed in consideration for the following school year beginning in the fall of the next calendar year.
THE SELECTION PROCESS
- The application must be received by the submission deadline in order for it to be reviewed by the selection committee.
- The selection committee will identify finalists will be contacted and invited to campus for interviews by the selection committee.
- The selection committee will determine the scholarship winner based on the strength of the student's application and his performance during the interview process.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Applicants must submit the Fork Union Military Academy Application for Admission along with all required documentation from their current school (such as transcript and recommendation forms).
- Applicants must complete the online Application for Financial Aid.
- Applicants must complete the below Trustee Scholarship Application.