For 2022 Fall Admission
A Full Scholarship...
The Scholarship Covers
- Full Tuition
- Room and Board
- Required Initial Uniform Allotment
- First time applicant to the school
- Enrolling in 8th, 9th or 10th grade
- GPA equivalent to 3.0 or higher
The Selection Process...
- Applicants must complete the regular application for admission to Fork Union Military Academy, submit all required documentation from his current school (such as transcript and recommendation forms, as well as submit the Fork Union Board of Trustees Scholarship Application.
- Successful applicants should demonstrate excellence in scholastic achievement, character and citizenship.
- The selection committee will review all applications received by the submission deadline.
- Finalists will be contacted and invited to campus according to the timeline below.
- The admission and scholarship applications must be completed and received by February 28th.
- Applications will be reviewed beginning March 1.
- Finalists will be contacted in late March and invited to visit campus for interviews with the scholarship committee.