Request Admissions Information
Thank you for considering Fork Union Military Academy, and we are glad you want more information. There are several easy ways to learn more!
Call Us or Email Us
Our Admissions Office is open and answering calls from 8:30AM to 4:30PM (Eastern Time Zone) each day, Monday through Friday.
Our admissions staff are available by phone at 434.842.4205. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask questions about Fork Union Military Academy
- Learn more about the admissions process and our requirements for admission
- Find out more about tuition and affordability
We encourage families to come for a visit to see our campus and talk with us in person.
- Schedule a visit to our campus with your family to receive a tour (usually guided by a current cadet) and speak with our admissions staff directly.
- We typically schedule visits for Monday through Fridays, and most Saturdays of the year.
You can schedule your visit by calling us at 434.842.4205 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
International students wishing more information should contact our Director of International Enrollment, Mrs. Katherine Giszack, at 434.842.4202 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Giszack can help:
- Answer your questions about Fork Union Military Academy
- Tell you more about the admissions process and our requirements for admission
- Answer your questions about the visa process and required governmental forms
- Schedule an interview with you via Skype
To receive more information by mail, please fill out the fields below. Our Admissions Office will mail a packet, including school information, video, and instructions on how to submit an application for admission.