Guy E. Beatty Library
The Guy E. Beatty Library provides comprehensive information and media services to enhance the instructional programs and the overall mission of the school. The library is a primary resource for information, literacy, and curriculum support. Through the efforts of our certified librarian, the library media program contributes to the achievement of the desired results for student learning by providing instruction, resources, and activities that enable students and staff to become effective users of ideas and information.
- The Beatty Library houses a collection of approximately 22,000 volumes of fiction and non-fiction and 85 periodicals.
- The interior space provides areas for classroom, small group and individual learning, and study.
- There is WiFi access throughout the library.
- There are three multimedia classrooms, one of which is equipped with desktop computers.
- Six computer stations serve as card catalog access to the print and electronic resources.