Fork Union Military Academy Wish List
From time to time the faculty and staff at Fork Union Military Academy compile a "wish list" of items that would benefit the school for academic and extracurricular purposes. Often, a gift-in-kind will fill a specific need that can help the Academy accomplish an important goal. These gifts are tax-deductible and help support our cadets and teachers.
Why do we need your help and where will it go?
We have all been personally affected by the recent economic challenges and our Academy is no different. We ask you to help by providing a gift that will make a difference in the lives of real people; our cadets, their families, and our faculty who faithfully serve. Larger, once-in-a-lifetime donations are certainly always needed, but your annual gift will help to support the areas in the greatest need, such as:
- Updating and renovating science and technology equipment and laboratories
- Replacing busses, mini-buses, and mini-vans for athletic, club and admission events
- Painting Hatcher Hall, Thomas Gym and Vaughan Hall
- Leadership development and training for cadets
- Professional development and training for faculty and staff
- Utility, maintenance and repair costs
- Replacing much needed furniture for the Middle School barracks and classrooms
- Lighted athletic turf fields
FUMA wishes to also thank of all of those individuals who have supported the Academy in helping fulfill our wish list items in the past and we appreciate your continued support.
For more information on how you can contribute to any of the items above, please contact the Development Office at (434) 842-4370 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.